Monday, August 1, 2011

Delicious "Dreamy Creamy Chocolate Cherry Breakfast" (it tastes like dessert!!!)

Good Morning Skinny Chicks,

This morning I created the most delicious breakfast that I must share with you so that you can enjoy it too!

My mom bought a bag of beautiful fresh cherries yesterday, cherries are at their peak right now so this is a great time to use them! I also love plain Chobani Greek yogurt and I always keep some on hand for an easy snack or breakfast, this recipe combines the cherries and the yogurt plus a little cocoa powder and sweetener. YUM!

"Dreamy Creamy Chocolate Cherry Breakfast"

1 6 oz container plain Greek yogurt
3/4 tbs. Unsweetened cocoa powder
1.5 Packet Natural Stevia Sweetener ( I like Truvia)
1 Handful of pitted chopped fresh cherries

Thoroughly mix the cocoa powder and sweetener into the yogurt. Prepare the cherries and fold into the chocolatey yogurt! enjoy!

Nutrition Information (serves 1)
Calories: 155
Fat: 1 g
Sodium: 80 mg
Potassium: 120 mg
Carbs: 17 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sugars: 14 g
Protein: 20 g
Vit. C 7%
Calcium: 20%
Iron: 4%

No comments:

Post a Comment