Friday, August 24, 2012

Cobb Salad Wrap

Today I threw together a delicious wrap with everything I needed to use up in my refrigerator! When I finished making it, I realized that it had almost all of the ingredients used to make a cobb salad! Thus was created the cobb salad wrap :)

Cobb Salad Wrap
Serves 1 Total time: 10 minutes

1 Josephs low carb flax, oat bran tortilla
1/4 of a fresh avocado mashed
1 T hummus (I used roasted red pepper)
1 hardboiled egg choped
1 slice cooked apple gate farms turkey bacon
1/4 cup diced chicken breast (I used rotisserie chicken)
1 slice fresh ripe tomato
*I used no cheese but feel free to add some blue cheese crumbles

Spread hummus and avocado onto Josephs wrap. Layer on bacon, chopped egg, chicken breast, and tomato. Roll tightly, slice in half and enjoy! This wrap is super filling because it is chock full of protein and fiber! I ate this with a handful of fresh cherrys and I am stuffed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment